An acrylic elastomeric coating incorporation special acrylic resins
Semi-elastomeric Acrylic Paint
As a waterproofing coating for interior and exterior of buildings to prevent water seepages and hairline cracks.
AREA OF APPLICATION
New and old surfaces of concrete, mortar, mansory, brickwork, PC panel, GRC panel, hard and soft boards etc. (Primer may be required for unfavourable surface condition)
– High resistance to the surface and hairline cracks due to its elasticity, hence preventing water penetration through walls
– Safe and easy application
– Outstanding resistance against fungus and algae growth
– Alkali resistance
– Excellent adhesion strength onto sustrates
– Good weathering durability and washable
– Due to stable colour pigments and resins used, it is high resistance to ultra-violent rays resulting in excellent colour retention
• Alkali resistance is tested in accordance to SS150
• For dark and premium colour, additional coats may be required to achieve uniform finish. Site mock-up is recommended to confirm the required numbers of coat prior to actual application of work.
• It is not advisable to use Internal grade emulsion paint to the common area where rain water may contact with the painted surface. (Eg: Corridor, Staircase etc)
• External grade is recommended.
• To avoid paint defects, external grade skim coat/putty is recommended prior to paint application.