- SR-103(Small Mount Finish)
- SR-177(Mount Finish)
- SR-133(Pressed Finish)
- SR-165(Orange Peel Finish(Roller Finish))
Silicon resin coating
A special modified two-component silicon resin reactive type curing enamel coating.
As a finishing coat for internal and external wall surface; topcoat for epoxy resin multi-layer texture coating system; heavy duty coating for chemical-prone and harsh environments; finishing coat for metal and non-ferrous surfaces such as metal-cladding, aluminium cladding.
AREA OF APPLICATION
Suitably primed surfaces of concrete, mortar, PC panel, GRC panel, FRP panel, ALC panel, ceramic tile, metal and non ferrous materials, etc.
– Its resin chemically cross linked by the siloxane bond, thus resulting in strong high density film, preventing water and gasses from penetrating, hence excellent performance against carbonation and corrosion.
– Extraordinary resistance against ultra-violet rays, heat, weather, chemicals, acid, alkali and solvents.
– Highly resistance to mould and fungus growth.
– Excellent scratch and abrasion resistance
– Washable and easy maintenance
– Superior adhesion strength onto substrates
– Superior anti-pollution due to its non-sticky property and low surface energy.
Wide range of colors
Lilicatight Enamel – 15kg/set
(Base: 14kg, Hardener: 1kg)
Lilicatight Enamel Thinner – 16 Liter/can
NO. OF COATS
METHOD OF PAINT
By brush, roller and spray