Water-based reactive curing type acrylic resin emulsion paint containing inorganic bacteria resistance agent as main element against to bring strong bacteria resistance action on MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Candida Albican, Coxsackievirus type A16, Enterovirus Type 71
Bacteria and Viral Resistance Semi-elastomeric Acrylic Paint
Interior wall of hospitals, clinics, medical facilities, food processing plants, public facilities, restaurants, cafeteria, residential homes etc.
AREA OF APPLICATION
Suitably primed surface of concrete calcium silicate board, slate board, plaster board etc
-High resistance to the surface and hairline cracks due to elastomeric property
-Bacteria resistance action from contact with an inorganic bacteria resistance agent
-Bacteria resistance action by active oxygen
-Fends against diseases such as Hand, Foot. And Mouth Disease (HFMD)
-Outstanding resistance against fungus and algae growth
-Chemical and alkali resistance
-Excellent adhesion strength onto substrates
-Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) and low odour
• Alkaline resistance shall be based on SS150
• For dark and premium colour, an additional coat may be required to achieve a uniform finish. Site mock-up is recommended to confirm the required numbers of coat prior to the actual application of work.
• It is not advisable to use Internal grade emulsion paint to the common area where rainwater may contact the painted surface. (Eg: Corridor, Staircase etc)
‘ External grade is recommended.
• To avoid paint defects, an external grade skim coat/putty is recommended prior to paint application.
• (Advice on the dark tone paint for basement surface. Mainly for new construction site)
1. Darker tone of the colours are not recommended to be used for the plastered/concrete surface in basement wall / soffit as the alkaline attack may be expected due to high moisture content in the substrate due to its basement environment
2. Significant differences between newly touch-up/existing painted surfaces may be expected.
3. For further advice, please approach our sales personnel