Polyvinyl acetate co-polymer vinyl silk emulsion paint
Satin Gloss Finish Emulsion Paint
As a high quality decorative and protective finishing coat for interiors, newly primed and old painted surfaces. Also suitable as a topcoat for texture coatings
AREA OF APPLICATION
Suitable primed surfaces of interior concrete, plaster, masonry, PC panel, GRC panel, hard and soft boards, timber, etc
– Fungus resistance
– Its water-based nature ensure safety and easy application
– Good water, alkali and chemical resistance
– Easy maintenance with water and/ or mild detergent
– Good adhesion onto previously painted sound condition emulsion paint, hence, suitable for repainting purposes
– Good gloss retention
– Quick drying
– Smooth, satin silk gloss finish
• Due to the nature of porosity in matt finishing products, scuff marks (e.g. by finger or object) may be more visible in dark and premium colours than pastel colours. To minimize occurrence of such situations, low sheen to semi-gloss products are recommended. Please approach our office for eye technical advice.
• Alkaline resistance shall be based on SS150
• For dark and premium colour, an additional coat may be required to achieve a uniform finish. Site mock-up is recommended to confirm the required numbers of coat prior to the actual application of work.
• External grade paint system is recommended if the painter surface is subject to wind and rain in common areas such as corridors and staircases. To avoid paint defects, external grade skim coat/putty is recommended prior to paint application.
• Advice on the dark tone paint for basement environment mainly for new construction site
• Darker tone of the colours are not recommended to use for the plastered/concrete surface in basement wall/ soffit as the alkaline attack may be more visible due to limited ventilation and high moisture content in the substrate due to its basement environment
• Significant difference between newly touch-up/existing painted surfaces may be expected.
• Actual site finishes may differ from sample panels or sample finishes may not be feasible on site subject to site conditions and substrate
• It is recommended that a site mock up be completed prior to commencing work to confirm that sample finishes are feasible
• Coverage indicated above is subject to vary depending on substrate and site condition
• Information in the technical specification takes precedence over catalogue, brochure or colour chart if the descriptions are different